Dr Bill K Read
Recently I was reading an article on sub specialties and niche businesses. The article talked about the concerns around corporate pushing out the smaller players. Yet there was a positive note – one that I have personally experienced – and that is…
THERE IS STILL ROOM FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
Not driven by numbers, but rather by the experience.
As you approach your healthcare, there are a couple of systems you need to evaluate. The corporate/insurance model – high turn over, low price = low perceived value – vs. the Boutique Model – patient centred, patient focused, individual, personal = high perceived value!
In this fast paced life there is still room for the personalised approach. Our bodies, soma and psyche, have yet to catch up with the computerised pace of life. We have a need to slow down, be taken care of, have our worries understood, our foibles recognised. The body is reacting to the pressure of modern day life, reacting to any demand placed upon it. Going from ease to disease, stress to distress!
Stress is cumulative.Yet approached in the right way – the niche way – can result in an overall reduction in the strain that is resulting in stress. Whether the strain is physical, emotional, nutritional or financial, it can be reduced!
Health Pro Dynamics
Originally I created Health-Pro Dynamics to help practitioners build Niche Businesses, that rise above competition. Then I realised that this approach was applicable to any business owner or individual looking to create a lifestyle without the strain of conventional business. Simply by understanding the unique needs of the individual.
Problems We Face Today
Life has become highly stressful and fast paced. We are experiencing…
At HealthPro Dynamics – You will…
Discover — The Who, The How, The What and The Why — Applicable to you!
It specifically explains — Why You can…
The Landing Project and the Power of Living Above the Line
Half Day Seminar
Bill Kellner-Read – Life Speaker, Author and Dental Surgeon
“Recognising your personal edge & place in your market — that’s complex.”
The 7 Needs to Know, You Need to Know
1. Increased job satisfaction – Why? Because you are doing what you were trained to do, in your ideal environment. Don’t be fooled, what is ideal to you isn’t ideal to everybody else.
2. More complete work life balance – We all have the same number of hours in a day, we don’t all utilise them to our best benefit, you will find out how you do this!
3. Client appreciation – Clients want to appreciate you, they want to tell their friends about you. You just need to give them good reason! After this you will!
4. Personal understanding and recognition – Finding out who you are and how you tick is liberating. Know this about your clients and it’s win/win!
5. Whole team involvement in the pursuit of your Purpose … (WHY) If your team isn’t behind you, then you can basically forget success. Be on the same page, it’s not difficult to do!
6. Organic increase in the bottom line – You get paid more! Seriously, a labourer is worthy of his/her hire. Do you know your worth?
7. Friends!!! Learn to work with other professions, Inter-professional generosity builds your business and your friends!
This Technique alone is worth SO MUCH MORE than the cost of this course. It will change your perception of you, BUILD TRUST & FAITH in what you are doing and underpin the desire, the hope, the dream upon which your business and lifestyle can flourish!
This is NOT for everyone. It has a unique appeal and relies very heavily on knowing Who, How, What and Why you are in business and being prepared to change if you have chosen the wrong one for you! We will help you define yourself so you can work to your strengths in any niche you decide.
Dr Bill Kellner-Read has been a practicing dentist for 40 years. He has run practices in the UK, Austria and Australia. In 2002 he authored “Toxic Bite” published by Credence Publications in the UK. More recently he has authored”Chill Out” which looks at the stress strain equation and “Out of Order” which looks at mens issues. He has spoken internationally both to his profession and to the general public on health and wealth. His humorous approach to speaking, lends itself well to the more serious issues that he covers.
Interested to find out more about HealthPro Dynamics? Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch to let you know when the next event in your area is.